That was a rather intense hour of mixing on the hoof. I’m really pleased with the end result as it’s pretty close to what I’m trying to achieve.
There are some technical issues – for some reason I only seem able to monitor to output from Mixlr as it plays out on the Internet, which means that I’m not hearing the mix as I do it, but a second or two later.
The other thing I’d really like to do is to be able to listen to individual tracks after I’ve recorded them so that I can fine edit before adding to the mix. Again it’s down to monitoring issues.
So further experimentation needed.
I also recorded the whole session which means I can remix after the event – as I’ve done below with a shorter version.
There are a couple of issues here too. When I transfer the project from one computer to another it seems to have lost some of the files.
I’m getting there. Slowly, but as I’ve already said, the final results are pretty close to where I want to be.